Food Programme >
Food Chemistry & Technology >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Technology transfer of research results (The 2xtra project)|
|Authors: ||McDonagh, Ciara|
Troy, Declan J.
Mullen, Anne Maria
|Keywords: ||Technology transfer|
Research and Development
|Issue Date: ||Feb-2008|
|Citation: ||Technology transfer of research results (The 2xtra project) The National Food Centre Research Report No. 95. Ciara McDonagh et al. Dublin; Teagasc, 2008. ISBN 1841705101|
|Series/Report no.: ||The National Food Centre Research Report;No. 95|
|Abstract: ||The 2XTRA project (Technology Transfer Research Results Atlantic Area) was carried out with the aim of promoting economic activity based on
research results and technologies developed within universities, research and technology institutes and companies in the European Atlantic Area. This collaborative work was carried out by a strong partnership of 13 entities across
this region and included universities, research and technology institutes, private consultants and TBC (technology-based company) incubators. The specific goals of the project were:
● The exchange of information and experiences on technology transfer (TT) with a view to assisting project partners directly and feeding into
their regional innovation systems.
● The promotion of new technology-based companies by drawing on collective experiences and developing methodologies relating to
- identification and evaluation of business ideas
- production of business plans, and
- support of early stage companies internationalising.
● The creation of an Atlantic Area Network to support and promote technology-based companies (TBCs) and the technology transfer process.
These objectives were achieved through defined activities carried out in three separate stages of this project.|
|Description: ||End of Project Report|
|Appears in Collections:||Food Industry Development|
Food Chemistry & Technology
Food Programme End of Project Reports
Food Quality & Sensory Science
Items in T-Stor are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.